These small wall hooks are quite striking in the hallway and can be done very fast. Wall hooks are also extremely practical for bags, umbrellas and scarves, everything has its place. What you need for this and how what do you will find in the tutorial step by step to make wall hooks recylables.
- Cut the cloth and 2 layers of base either cardboard or wood circumference area size that best wish, make an outline with a pencil using a plate or something else.
- Connect the base of cardboard or wood with pins or glue on the fabric and cut all together.
- Then, wrap the piece of wood with fabric and secure all layers with the stapler. For the decorator hook this in one place and is resistant, wear a twang with which you can leave it hanging on the wall.
- Paste wooden pegs or hooks already made the wall, and go!
- As soon as the hooks to the wall can be used immediately, you can hang your favorite scarf and the keying is place there and always on hand, if placed in the bedroom, it will be a nice usable ornament for example, as an organizer of French jewelry.