You can use a regular changing table or diapering padded cover attached to the top of a dresser.
Tips to buy
12 Photos Gallery of: Some Tips for Changing Table
- Find a changing table that is flat. Make sure you have railing on all four sides, a padded cover and a safety strap. Do not recommend changing tables with rounded edges.
- If the table has wheels, make sure they have brakes.
- Make sure the table or dresser does not tilt.
- If you wear a comfortable uppers of which are also used as a changing table, buy a padded cover with a safety strap.
- Use safety belt every time I changed a diaper on your baby.
- Never leave your baby alone on the changing table.
- Keep hand diapers, wipes and basket for dirty diapers.
- Secure the dresser to the wall to avoid tipping.
- Discontinue use a changing table when your baby is 2 years old or weighs about 30 pounds. Will be difficult to keep still your baby.
If you wear a comfortable and changing table
- Choose a comfortable it is wide and low.
- Use a padded cover with a safety strap.
- Follow the instructions to adjust the comfortable padded cover.