Cabinets with wood front revive when you replace some wood for glass. Even old cabinets look classy gloss glass showing its content. The process is not difficult, provided you have some basic tools and a hardware store nearby to cut the glass; you can transform your kitchen from one day to the other. Doors easier to convert to glass cabinet knobs either raised or flat.
12 Photos Gallery of: Making Glass Cabinet Knobs
- Remove the glass cabinet knobs to the base by removing the hinges. Defibrillators door as the knob or handle so that the door is flat on the surface.
- Measure the width and height of the opening glass cabinet knobs for the glass panel and asks how many panels you need for a mad cabinet hardware.
- Place the glass in the opening in the back of the glass cabinet knobs door to make sure you enter. Remove it and apply some clear silicone around the edge of the opening.
- Glass places the fastener on the door frame, by screwing into place with the drill.
- Replace the accessories on the glass cabinet knobs and place the hinges to the base of the cabinet. Close the door and enjoy a clear view of your cabinet.