Room dividers are an effective way to give two functions or request privacy. This is commonly accomplished by installing prefabricated room dividers screens appear. However, the way cheaper to split a room with curtains. Curtains can divide a room completely and heavy curtains if used can also isolate sound. Install a curtain rod in the ceiling or using a tension rod to hang curtains without drilling holes.
Instructions of making room dividers
- Measure the length of the ceiling, wall to wall, and divide it into equal for each bracket ceiling you use sections. Mark the location of the supports with a pencil before installation for room dividers.
- Drill a hole where you are installing the brackets. Insert dowels for walls plaster on each hole. Put brackets, placing them in position and screwing in anchors.
- Hang the curtains on the rod and insert the rod into the brackets.
- Measure the space where you will hang the bar. Make sure you choose the bar is designed for the long space that will divide. Use a strong rod for large spaces.
- Hang curtains or panels at the bar.
- Hop on a stool and support for curtain rod in place. Turn one end to the wise of recon until it snaps into the space between the walls.