Making a case for a sectional couch with back cushions involves sewing a separate for each piece of chair cover. This may take a little extra work, but the case will fit better and allow you to move the pieces of the sectional couch without removing the covers.
- Sketch each piece to record the measurements as shots.
- Measure the width of the body of each piece by placing a tape on the floor in the front and following the shape of the pieces to the floor in the back.
- Determines body length of each piece by placing the tape measure at the outer edge of an arm and extending the sectional piece to the other side.
- Measure the width of the sides of each piece from the rear to the front edge.
- Determines the length of the sectional couch sides by placing the tape on the side on the floor and taking action until the start of the seat cushion.
- Cut the pieces of the cover in fabric upholstery that there are three parts for each section. Supports large piece of cloth on the sectional couch piece and pushes the excess fabric into the back cushion to crack the front and rear edges are at floor level.