An easel is a wooden stand used in carpentry. Trestle table is composed of two trestles with a wooden plank resting on the top, thereby providing a moving surface, which is placed where it is easily convenient.
Instructions of making trestle table
12 Photos Gallery of: Making a Trestle Table
- Cut two pieces of 2 x 4 (5 x 10 cm) to a length of 26 inches (65 cm) with the circular saw. These will be the legs of the stand.
- Cut the ends of each leg at an angle of 20 degrees. These are the ends of the legs that rest on the floor.
- Make a cut on opposite ends 70 degrees. This will be the top of the stand. Do this for all four legs.
- Lays one of the legs so that the upper tip pointing to the left, and make a vertical mark with pencil to 3 inches (7.5 cm) from the left end. Mark all legs in the same way.
- Place each foot flat on the table cut, and makes a cut along the pencil marks.
- Two legs attached along the length of each side of a trestle table 2 x 4 (5 x 10 cm) 32 inches (80 cm) long.
- Positions the top of each table for against 2 x 4 (5 x 10 cm) and screwing the screws through it with electric drill.