Distressed dining table oil finished
- Oiled dry aged wood powder, at least three times a week.
- Protect your distressed dining table in trouble when in use. Avoid placing items containing liquids on a table without protection.
- Add one or two drops of linseed oil with a clean cloth dust, lint and dust all smooth surfaces oiled.
- Take the powder curved areas or carved wooden dining room table in trouble. Apply a few drops of lanolin to the palms. Run your hands up and down quickly wool duster a lamb before dusting.
- Dampen a clean, non-fluffy fluff and repeatedly squeeze it slightly damp. Moisture-powder finishes their difficult distressed dining table at least three times a week. Turn the cloth frequently and only dust with a clean surface to avoid scratching the wood.
- Use a duster to clean dust from the cracks and carved ornamentation or curved in its wooden dining table in trouble.
- A damp cloth and gently rubbed briefly through dirty stains or food waste makes for quick cleanup after meals.
- Polish your dining table end hardwood with a paste wax specially formulated for wood twice a year.