Modern furniture designs for living rooms facilitate the construction of a tufted couch. With a few simple tools and a few extra minutes, it is possible to add a new piece of furniture to your home. Build it simply attaching parts. The materials needed are included in a package ready to arm and sent directly to your door.
Instructions of build tufted couch
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Build a Tufted Couch
- Search the assembly instruction page with list of parts.
- Supports the rear shell on the floor with the front of it looking up. Identifies the holes previously made to hold the remaining parts.
- Put the rear end bracket down on the back. Sets the lower frame so that it is resting on the bottom portion of the rear and is perpendicular to the floor.
- Align the screw holes on both sides of the bracket. Screw the lower part of the rear section. Check that all edges are even.
- Align one of the supports for arms with screw holes on both sides of the structure.
- Linking each of the legs of the bottom stop sofa thereof, screwing them into the holes for this purpose brings.
- Flip the tufted couch fully assembled and put on the legs. Pads located on the bottom of the base and supports against the back supporting frame.