Many people have taken the art of decorating with cuts to other areas of their lives and decorating plans. One of these decorating ideas is to cover large wall clocks with paper cuttings, pictures and ornaments. These watches give a new style of decoration to any room, and are also a good choice for gifts.
12 Photos Gallery of: Decorate Large Wall Clocks with Paper Cutouts
- Decide what role and what color scheme will use to watch. This is an example of your creativity, so be as simple or as detailed as you want. If you want to make the clock matches the decorative theme for a room; then choose the colors and patterns that complement.
- See if you can remove the clockwork of the sphere with a screwdriver. Put it on the clock to determine the location of each color and pattern paper.
- Fold the paper around the edges of the large wall clocks. Take the emery board and rub the paper above where hangs from the side of the watch.
- Throw in the large wall clocks embellishments you want. Paste the same for the clock using viscous glue. Just make sure none of the ornaments protrude.
- Place the bumper numbers in the appropriate places on the watch face. 12 placed on top, on the bottom 6 and so on.