A canopy bed adds a touch of elegance and serenity to any bedroom and is available in many designs and fabrics. There canopies available for all sizes of beds including baby cots. Awnings cribs have been used for years to decorate the rooms of children and protection against insects and other pests that can approach the baby cribs.
12 Photos Gallery of: Create an Awning Fabric for Baby Cribs
- Measure the length from ceiling to floor above the baby cribs. Buy enough network of white awning that equals twice the length from ceiling to floor.
- Short white net in half with a sharp pair of scissors.
- Take one end of the white net and wrap about half a crown. Using hot glue gun to secure the fabric within the frame round crown.
- Paste your flowers or other accessories around the outside of the crown. You can be as creative as you want with accessories.
- Paste small pieces of equal lengths and tape equals the distance around the inside of the crown. The length of the tape depends on how low or high you want the canopy hang over the crib.
- Board and tie ribbons on top.
- Insert the ceiling hook in the ceiling over the baby crib. Put the ribbons tied on the hook for the awning hang over the crib.