Blackout blinds come in a variety of materials, sizes, designs. Designing a set of shutters usually determines the manner in which the operator closes. Some blinds have horizontal boards, while others are vertical. The first up and down while vertical move from side to side. You close a shutter on a window is done in two phases: close the blinds on the door or window and then close the tables.
Vertical blackout blinds
- Rod and throw it takes to move the shutters tables through the upper guide. Keep moving the rod until the shutter closes.
- Turn the knob until the shutter tables are closed. No matter which way you turn the rod. If vertical blinds are closed using a rope, continue with step 3.
- Take the rope and throw up or down until the shutter tables are closed.
Horizontal blackout blinds
- Take the cord to raise the blind. It is usually the right side.
- Pull the cord to the left to unlock the mechanism that keeps the shutter tables raised in the directory. Loosen the cord and let the blinds down.
- Take the rod and turn it to the right or left to close the tables in the shade.